THE STUDENTS ARE THE FUTURE…
LET US TEACH THEM THE WAY
Looking for an Alcohol Awareness speaker who TRULY gets through to your students and is FUNNY?
Wondering who can talk about tough topics like Assault Prevention & Response, Drug Awareness, Body Image/Eating Disorders and keep their attention?
With a unique combination of skill, compassion, personality and in-your-face humor, Elaine Williams speaks to students and administrators on college campuses about the tough topics of sexual assault and prevention, addictions and being a survivor.
Your audience will leave your event with a new awareness of the dangers of risky behavior and a clear plan about how to keep themselves safe on campus. . No one wants to talk about the tough stuff, but Elaine’s witty humor and comedic examples keep audiences engaged during the uncomfortable but neccessary conversation that can save more lives!
Staying current to the day’s events, she captures her audience and then never lets go. More importantly, she delivers practical tools for prevention, insights for awareness, and humorous tales of vulnerability that people never forget.
Let’s give them every tool possible to keep themselves safe on campus.
Young Adult Assemblies, Workshops, and Keynotes...
“SEXUAL ASSAULT DOESN’T HAPPEN HERE”
Elaine Williams is both a survivor of sexual assault and an expert on the topic. Elaine was assaulted her freshman year. The intense shame that she felt because of this incident haunted her for years. Elaine shares her story to make a difference for others and to help break the circle of silence and shame that so many have carried.
1 out of 3 females and1 out of 5 males are assaulted every year on campuses. It’s time to Stand Up & Speak Out.
Party fouls: stay safe, stay smart
With Elaine’s “Party Fouls” program, she shares her “highly functioning addiction” story, peppered with hilarious jokes about her put-the-fun-in-dysfunctional-family. She shows the students why Thinking-It-Through is smart and how to party safely; deal with stress, without doing risky behavior. She addresses the pressure of wanting to do well in school while also feeling pressure to connect socially, fit in, and be cool.
THE PRESSURE TO BE THIN AT ANY COST
Elaine shares her eating disorder journey and how she was able to stop abusing herself with binging, purging, dieting, and laxatives. She addresses why so many students struggle with stress eating and offer tools and solutions for breaking the habits now before it’s too late.
Elaine talks about the many resources that are available in the twelve step world for people who want emotional support and a positive community to be involved with.
PARTIAL LIST OF PREVIOUS COLLEGES
- Blackhawk Tech College, Janesville, WI
- Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA
- Central College, Pella, IA
- Christopher Newport, Newport News, VA
- College of St. Benedict & St John University, St Joseph, MN
- Danville Community College, South Boston, VA
- Dominican University, San Rafael, CA
- Greenfield Community College, Greenfield, MA
- Guilford College, Greensboro, NC
- Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Maine Maritime Academy, Castine, ME
- Mid-Plains Community College, McCook, NE
- Minot State University, Minot, ND
- Mohawk Valley Community College, Utica, NY
- NC Agriculture & Tech, Greensboro, NC
- ND State College of Technology, Wahpeton, ND
- Notre Dame of MD University, Baltimore, MD
- Penn State University, Brandywine, Harrisburg, PA
- Penn State University, Dubois, Schuylkill, PA
- Penn State University, Mont Alto, PA
- Penn State University, Shenago, Altoona, PA
- Philander Smith College, Little Rock, AK
- Post University, Waterbury, CT
- Queens College, Queens, NY
- Reading Community College, Reading, PA
- Slave Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA
- SouthWest TN Community College, Memphis, TN
- St. Bonaventure University, Bonaventure, NY
- St. Charles Community College, St. Charles, MO
- St. Joseph’s College, Brooklyn, NY
- St. Joseph’s College, Patchogue, NY
- SUNY Empire State College, NY
- SUNY Brockport, Brockport, NY
- Tennessee Wesleyan College, Athens, TN
- TX Women’s University, Denton, TX
- University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
- University of Memphis, TN
- University of New York, Canton, NY
- Univeristy of New York, Utica, NY
- University of North Georgia-Oconee, Watkinsville, GA
- University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma, Chickasha, OK
- University of Texas, Arlington,TX
- Univeristy of Texas at Austin,TX
- Univeristy of Texas at McAllen,TX
- University of Wisconsin, Green Bay,WI
- Washburn University, Topeka, KS
MY LEGACY... STORIES FROM THE AUDIENCE...
Thank You For Staying In Touch
I am so thankful that you came to Dubois. You truly are a great person! Thank you for caring and keeping in touch. Most other people/speakers forget…I am inspired everyday when I think back about our talk, and then I go to work everyday, thinking how can I inspire my kids at the group home. Crystal Vicklund
Someone That Understands Me
I wanted to tell you again you did a great job at your event on our campus. I’m so glad I got to work your event. I also appreciate that you gave me your business card. It means a lot to me to have someone understand my interest in the performing arts. MacKenzie Larson
Stress Level Lowered
I have been feeling less stressed; your talk really helped me out. I got more perspective from you then in my 5 years in therapy. You are a very strong woman and I admire you immensely. Brittany Cervino
MY LEGACY... STORIES FROM THE AUDIENCE...
Elaine: Speaker, Comedian, Coach, and Motivator
Elaine has worked with thousands of college and high school students in 41 states and 3 countries, doing workshops and speaking on: Assault Prevention, Awareness and Response, Body Image & the Media, Alcohol Awareness, Drug Prevention, and Creative Spirituality & Healing.
She’s the best selling author of 3 books, been featured in the NY Times and Hay House Radio, blogged for the Huffington Post, and has many TV credits; America’s Got Talent, Saturday Night Live, NBC, HBO, FOX TV, ABC, & NBC, to name a few.
What she’s most proud of is when she’s been able to intervene during possible suicides, help student’s NOT cut themselves, assisted students with finding a therapist they COULD connect with, and help students get into recovery programs and treatments.
This is from a student-athlete at St. John’s in Brooklyn, NY.
“Meeting you and hearing you speak yesterday was better than 5 years of therapy for me!”
She’s a certified life coach and EFT Practitioner who believes it’s her mission to use her story for good and to help heal the world with love, light, and laughter.